» POWER AMPLIFIERS
DSPA Digital Amplifiers(JBSYSTEMS AUDIO)
|For more information, speak to one of our qualified consultants.|
|Corporate / Conferences|
|Touring / Events / Rental|
|Houses of Worship|
DSPA Digital Amplifiers
The DSPA-1000 and DSPA-1500 are professional, DSP-controlled switch mode power amplifiers that feature highly efficient class-D design, guaranteeing high power even at 2Ω. They're built for rack-mounting so that they can adapt to both mobile and permanent installation applications.
Standing out in this range is the DSP section:
- HPF: (40~125Hz) eliminates unwanted, energy absorbing frequencies.
- LPF: (6.3k~20kHz) cuts the upper frequencies if needed to avoid oscillations.
- 8 Band parametric EQ: (100Hz~12.5kHz, Q:0.5~5, ±6db) for perfect tuning.
- 2 Limiters: for increased protection (threshold 0~-12dB).
- 2 Delays: can be set separately from 0 to 20ms (0 to 6,86m) for each channel.
- Crossover: build an active system (Linkwitz-Riley 24dB/oct, 50Hz~3,15kHz)
- 3 working modes: Stereo, Bridge, Input Y (mono in, used for active system)
- Weight (kg): 4.9
- Stereo (Wrms @ 2Ω): 2x750
- Bridge (Wrms @ 4Ω): 1500
- Weight (kg): 5.2
- Stereo (Wrms @ 2Ω): 2x1200
- Bridge (Wrms @ 4Ω): 2400