|For more information, speak to one of our qualified consultants.|
The professional laser has grown up with this superb 1.5Watt Class-IV RGB color laser that features 3 powerful, temperature-controlled lasers:
- 500mW Red laser (638nm)
- 200mW Green laser (532nm)
- 800mW Blue laser (450nm)
Thanks to its 20kHz scanners, this effect projects rock steady super-sharp RGB-images. It is 100% ILDA compatible for full flexibility. And here's the killer - the internal SD-card reader makes it possible to project your own patterns and logos. On the supplied SD-card (max 2GB), you can create up to 100 folders, each with 255 files.
Six User Modes
- MUSIC CONTROL: 100% plug & play. Just connect the laser to the mains to start an incredible, music controlled, laser show based on the 86 internal patterns, perfect for hiring companies
- MASTER/SLAVE: Several units can be used in completely synchronized music mode - amazing and very simple to use
- AUTOMATIC: all internal programs will be shown automatically, no music needed. Depending your needs you can choose a fast or soft show.
- DMX: Two options are possible - 1 channel for extremely easy setup and use or 13 channels to take full control of all internal programs.
- ILDA: connect the laser to any PC with ILDA-compatible interface and use any professional laser software to create stunning laser shows, create logos, etc.
- SD-CARD: playback of preprogrammed shows, logos, patterns on the SD-card.
- Laser projections can be adapted to the size of the venue with X/Y image zoom controls.
- LCD display for easy navigation in the setup menu.
- Graphics can be mirrored for projections behind a transparent screen
- Blanking technology for nice separate beams
- Perfect for use in clubs, discotheques, publicity, exhibitions, and many more
Class-IV lasers (Output > 500mW) can damage the human eye so never buy lasers without first checking if they passed the severe laser safety tests. This laser complies to the European EN 60825-1:2007 for Laser Safety. It is equipped with extra safety measures like Scanner control - if a scanner fails, output is shut down. The Interlock™ connection with mechanical shutter lets the operator press the safety switch to shut down the output. It also has a key switch so only authorized and properly trained operators are allowed to use the laser.
- Mains Input: AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: 250V 1.6A slow blow (20mm glass)
- Total Power consumption: 45W
- Sound Control: Internal microphone
- DMX connections: 3pin XLR male / female
- DMX channels: 1 or 13 channels
- DMX starting address: 001 ~ 500 or 511
- 200mW Green CW laser (λ = 532nm)
- 500mW Red CW laser (λ = 638nm)
- 800mW Blue CW laser (λ = 450nm)
- Laser scanners: high speed 20kHz type
- Laser radiation class: Class 4
- Laser Safety Standard: EN 60825-1:2007 for Laser Safety
- Size (WxHxD): 30cm x 24cm x 16cm
- Weight: 7.86kg