BT-Theatre 100EC is a cost effective LED theatre spot with manual 10° ~ 50° zoom that is also perfect for showrooms, shops, exhibition booths and rental agencies as well as other mobile users. The powerful 100W white COB makes it a perfect replacement for a traditional 1000W halogen theatre spot with maximum 7800 lux @2m (beam angle: 10°). It includes barn doors and a colour frame for filters.
- Colour temperature 3200K with high CRI-factor (85 for natural colours)
- LCD-display to select different working modes
- Selectable lamp behaviour: halogen lamp (slow) or LED (fast)
- Four dimmer curves: linear, square, inverse square, S-curve
- In case of DMX failure you can choose between blackout and freeze mode.
- Partly extruded black anodized aluminium housing with strong bracket
- Neutrik PowerCon in/outputs: easy daisy chaining of several units.
- Both 3pin & 5pin DMX in/outputs for maximum compatibility
- Forced very low noise fan cooling
- Standalone (master) Mode : set dimmer + strobe (if needed)
- Master/slave mode: connect several projectors together, the first projector controls the others.
- DMX-controlled, 1CH: dimmer
- DMX-controlled, 2CH: dimmer, strobe
- Power consumption: 125 Watt max.
- Lamp: 100W warm white COB 3200K, CRI = 85
- Luminous flux: 6800lm
- LED Refresh rate: 1200 Hz
- Beam Angle: 10° - 50°
- Size: 226 x 278 x 305 mm (without bracket)
- Weight: 6,5 kg
« PREVIOUS (iColor-4) | ENDS