- Twin MP3-player for DJs with built-in audio mixer.
- Supports USB memory sticks and portable USB-hard disks!
- Supports SDHC memory cards up to 32GB (total = 64GB or about 12800 MP3 tracks!)
- Both players can read simultaneously from the same memory card / USB-hard disk
- Alphanumeric LCD display supports ID3V2 tags (song title, artist, genre, bit rate)
- Full support for all kinds of MP3 sub formats (MPEG1 layer3 (32 + 44,1 + 48kHz); MPEG2 layer3 (16 + 22,05 + 24kHz); MPEG2.5 layer3 (8 + 11,025 + 12kHz)
- Supports both CBR and VBR bit rate modes
The user interface of both MP3-players is identical to ordinary CD-players: DJs can easily start using the USB900 and all its intuitive possibilities
- Ultra fast memory start within 10msec; Real-time cue (“Cue on the fly”); 4 Hot Cue buttons can hold cue points and/or seamless loops; Up to 4 Seamless loops for every track with reloop/stutter
- Seamless real-time loop edit function for begin and end points!
- Full automatic beat counters with extra TAP-function
- Pitch Lock (Master Tempo)
- Pitch ranges: +/-4% +/-8% +/-16% +16%/-100%
- Pitch bend on jog wheel with adjustable pitch bend parameter for ultra precise pitch bending
- 100% anti-shock under all conditions!!!
- 1/75sec frame search
- Fader start: on internal mixer or via external inputs
- Auto Cue function (-48dB)
- Random play (all tracks on the storage device are played in random order)
- Selectable elapsed and remain time display
- Single/continuous play
- Folder mode: track search limited to one folder
- Track mode: track search on the entire storage device
Internal 2 channel mixer features
- Both channels have gain and digital treble/bass controls
- Both channels equipped with “easy glide” VCA-DJ-faders
- Removable VCA crossfader with fader starts
- Headphone with volume and high power amplifier
- PFL monitoring with mixing of cue and master signals in headphone
Several working modes:
- With internal mixer: just connect the mixed output to an amplifier or powered loudspeakers
- No internal mixer but with tone controls: 2 separate outputs, both with tone controls active.
- No internal mixer or tone controls: 2 separate outputs, both without tone controls.
- Easy firmware updates via internet downloads.