» SPEAKER ENCLOSURES & DRIVERS
|For more information, speak to one of our qualified consultants.|
|Touring / Events / Rental|
|Houses of Worship|
FBT's new StageMaxX 12Ma has been inspired by the need to have a product specifically designed and engineered for use as stage monitor, overcoming all traditional compromises for full user satisfaction.
- Low profile and aesthetic elegance
- Compact size
- Frequency response studied for stage monitor applications
- High headroom before feedback
- High sound quality
- Great power and dynamics
- Symmetric dispersion
- Aligned LF and HF acoustic centers
- Easy handling on stage
- Heavy-duty polypropylene cabinet
StageMaxX 12Ma features a 12" B&C loudspeaker custom made for FBT and coaxially mounted with a B&C 1" exit throat compression driver. The coaxial configuration allows perfect alignment of the acoustic centers of the transducers, guaranteeing symmetry of dispersion and improving focus of the stereo image in Left-Right configuration. Bi-amplification design with high dynamic Class D amplifiers delivering 400W + 100W RMS through a switch mode power supply. Digital Signal Processor with 4 factory equalization presets provides simple and efficient EQ adjustment to optimize the acoustical response for different applications.
The FOH preset allows the use in suspended installation as well as ‘drum fill' applications. StageMaxX features two lateral M10 rigging points and wall mounting bracket for different applications (optional accessories). 3 frontal status LED indicators to control ON OFF limiter and protection state. New Neutrik POWERCON TRUE 1 AC connector with Input and loop out to supply AC power to up to 7 additional StageMaxX speakers at 230Vac and 3 at 117Vac.
Three ergonomic integrated carrying handles, one frontally placed to easily drag and move the monitor on stage and the replaceable Teflon feet ensure sliding on stage with minimal wear.
The cabinet has 35° or 55° tilted front panel for an optimal listening distance for single user (35°) or for more users (55°).
The 4 presets are:
ORIGINAL: is the typical "MaxX" sound adapted to "STAGE" application
HI-CUT / DRUM FILL: provides less mid-high for a comfortable listening in near-field at high level
LO-CUT / DOUBLE: provides less low frequency for better intelligibility and for optimal coupling in stereo configuration
FOH: Front Of House use in suspended or pole-mount installations.
StageMaxX 12Ma Processed Active Reinforcement Monitor (400W + 100W RMS - 130dB SPL)
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass reflex design cabinet
- Coaxial custom FBT 12" B&C speakers with 64mm (2.5") voice coil
- B&C 25mm (1") exit throat compression driver and 44mm (1.7") voice coil
- Bi-amp: high dynamic Class D amplifiers 400W+100W RMS to provide a pleasant sound even at loud volume
- High efficiency switch mode power supply
- Digital Signal Processor with 4 factory equalization presets
- Control Panel: XLR/Jack input and XLR link out, Volume, 4 Presets, HP Filter, 3 frontal status LED indicators
- Neutrik POWERCON TRUE 1 AC connector with Input and loop out to supply AC power to additional StageMaxX speakers
- 90° directivity horn
- Proprietary filtered algorithms, dynamic equalization at low frequencies, advanced energy control allows an high SPL while granting reliable and distortion-free audio reproduction with high headroom
- Sturdy gas-injected polypropylene molded enclosures to avoid undesired resonance
- Weather resistant coating under the grill to protect the driver and the speaker
- High SPL in a compact size monitor
- 35° or 55° tilted front panel for an optimal listening distance for single or multiple users
- Three ergonomic integrated carrying handles, two M10 rigging points
- Teflon replaceable feet allow an easy use on stage
- Available in white colour: StageMaxX 12Ma W