» LED STAGE LIGHTS
LED Par 64 RGB(JBSYSTEMS LIGHTING)
|For more information, speak to one of our qualified consultants.|
|Touring / Events / Rental|
|Houses of Worship|
LED Par 64 RGB
The advantages of LED: Standard Par Can lamps are expensive, and are renowned for not lasting very long. LEDs on the other hand have very long life, and the power consumption is almost negligible compared to the power consumption of standard lamps. For example 28W for a LED Par 64 as opposed to 1000W for a standard Par 64. This means goodbye to 3 phase dimmer packs. LED Par Cans might not be a one on one substitute for every scenario, particularly the larger applications, but they will certainly have a place in the small to medium application. Low power consumption, long life, and the ability to achieve several different colours from one fixture make the LED Par Can a very interesting product.
- Stylish RGB PAR64 LED-projector containing 212 high-power 5mm LEDs (70 red + 71 green + 71 blue)
- High quality 'Hewlett Packard® / Agilent® ' LED technology: >100.000 hours!
- Beam angle = 15°
- Optional frost filters can be installed in the supplied filter frame to obtain a nice flood beam.
- Very smooth RGB color changes thanks to 400Hz high freq. dimming electronics
- Different ways to set DMX start address: Remote DMX addressing using any standard DMX-controller (several units can be set to the same address); In master/slave mode you can address all units just by pushing 1 button; Traditional DMX-setting by DIP-switches
- Can be fixed to any surface, can also be fixed in ALU-truss using a standard clamp.
Different working modes
- Completely standalone: automatic or beat synchronized color changes (optional CA-8)
- Master/slave mode: up to 16 units can be used together for wonderful preprogrammed, music synchronized light shows.
- DMX-controlled (4 channels: R, G, B + Dimmer/strobe/sound chase) by any standard DMX-controller.
- Can be used with LEDCON 02 remote control